Wednesday 3 November 2010

Yakult Copy Cat in Litro!


I seriously almost peed in my pants when I saw this in Tesco Lotus Supermarket in Bangkok. It's prebiotic milk or commonly known to us a Yakult (Lactobacilli Shirota Casei Strain). It's another brand - but that's not the point! It's huge, I think it's a liter. I've never seen prebiotic milk in this size! There's a Facebook fan page of people wishing there was Yakult Litro.

This takes me down to memory lane. We used to pass by the Yakult factory in Laguna whenever we went to my lola's place. They had a hugggge and massive bottle of Yakult in front of the building and it was tall as the building. I never missed this landmark. I don't recall seeing it these past few years. Is the giant Yakult bottle still there?

No comments:

Post a Comment